Succulent Ramblings

I like to ramble on about my plants... and other things! My hope is to log the progress of plants and talk about my frustrations with others. So, tune in, turn on, or drop out (if you find it boring!)

Monday, December 24, 2007

It's Christmas eve and I'm only going to take a few moments to post. I'm feeling a little mad at Mark (he can be such a butthead!), so I wanted to express the things I'm grateful for to get me out of this funk!

I'm grateful for...

...Lucy developing some maturity - she's now almost 15 months old, and is almost completely over her destructive ways (ALMOST!) She's still a bit "sassy", but a good girl for the most part.

...Mark's good health. He's adapted well to his prosthetic leg and will soon be starting his 4th month of work. I'm amazed and proud of him (even tho I'm still a little mad at the moment!!)

...that we got through all those months with Mark off work without a hitch. Amazing!! On paper, it really shouldn't have worked, so I consider it a miracle.

...so many things that ARE to come. Sounds kind of silly, but after watching "The Secret", it's my new philopsophy. (You have to see it to get it...)

Off to bed to let Santa come do his job. More soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home