Succulent Ramblings

I like to ramble on about my plants... and other things! My hope is to log the progress of plants and talk about my frustrations with others. So, tune in, turn on, or drop out (if you find it boring!)

Wednesday, March 15, 2006



Just had to make a quick posting because - TA-DA! - I have a new Hoya bloom! I got a rooted cutting of H. nicholsonii last fall from Shoal Creek Succulents. Here's a shot of the plant itself:





















It started to develop buds on the peduncle about 5-6 weeks ago...












I was waiting with such anticipation as the buds grew...













... and today it FINALLY opened! Check out this stunning beauty!













And the fragrance is every bit as intoxicating as the flower is beautiful.





Well, just had to get this moment down in history!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home