Succulent Ramblings

I like to ramble on about my plants... and other things! My hope is to log the progress of plants and talk about my frustrations with others. So, tune in, turn on, or drop out (if you find it boring!)

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Life is so damn good, I can't wrap my head around it!!! This Abraham shit really works... I've always been a pretty positive person (for the most part) and can always find the silver lining in the most bleak of circumstances (an annoying trait to some, I'm sure...), so it's not difficult for me. But what set me free was the idea that it's OK to be constantly positive. I've always been more of a "optimistic pessimist" - hope for the best, but be prepared for the worst so that I'm never disappointed. I had it all wrong!!! Hope is good... but EXPECT the best, and never, EVER think that the worst could possibly occur. I'll explain more later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home