Succulent Ramblings

I like to ramble on about my plants... and other things! My hope is to log the progress of plants and talk about my frustrations with others. So, tune in, turn on, or drop out (if you find it boring!)

Monday, June 27, 2011

After getting Lucy calmed down and to sleep Sat. morning, I went back to sleep and had a bad dream.  Well, not a nightmare exactly...

Mom, Wes & Sally, Merry, Mark & me all went into a department store.  Mom got a cart, Wes & Sally got a cart, Merry got a cart, I got a cart, and true to form, Mark took off to go look at magazines (you know, because he doesn't want to follow me around like a puppy dog!)  We all went our seperate ways to shop, and suddenly, I found myself stopped out in the middle of a department, feeling paralyzed, realizing I couldn't LOOK at anything because I couldn't afford to BUY anything.  That overwhelment made me start crying right there, so I walked over to a display to pretend like I was looking at it until I got my composure.  Of course, at this point I woke up, but that feeling was so real and so strong (of course it's real - it's my FUCKING LIFE right now!) that I sat there in bed and bawled for 5 minutes before I got hold of myself.  Which, naturally, stuffed me up so I couldn't go back to sleep.  Damn - dog keeps me up, then a stupid dream!  But what really sucks is that my dreams ar supposed to be my ESCAPE from this shit.  And now it's infiltrating my dreams...

Ah, more later on the grand subject of the C&S clubs show/sale.  I won lots of ribbons.  I'll get to that as soon as I get my photos downloaded & fixed up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home