Succulent Ramblings

I like to ramble on about my plants... and other things! My hope is to log the progress of plants and talk about my frustrations with others. So, tune in, turn on, or drop out (if you find it boring!)

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm amazed at the cuttings I've gotten this spring. Let's see... I got excavata from Dee. It's producing new growth. The large succulent leaves are pretty impressive. There's a nice long vine that's got leaf buds - I think it will be a climber. The photo at the right is excavata, and the two leaves you can see fully on the left are the new leaves...





Here's a photo of villosa... What a beautiful Hoya!! I've got it in that stout, off-white pot that has a pumpkin shape. It seems very happy there. I'm keeping it on the top shelf in the GH for the summer and it seems to love the heat and sun.
I got 5 rooting cuttings from Plumerindr (an eBay seller) in May. I lost one, but the other 4 are doing great! I'll post photos in a future blog. I should also take photos of the Liddle cuttings, and take new photos of last year's Liddle cuttings to show how much new growth I've gotten since then...








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home