Succulent Ramblings

I like to ramble on about my plants... and other things! My hope is to log the progress of plants and talk about my frustrations with others. So, tune in, turn on, or drop out (if you find it boring!)

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Despite it being Sunday AND cactus club day, I started out very productively. Got up a little after 7:00 and spent about 2 hours watering and taking Jade's outside to the back deck. They're predicting 70's all week, and I think they'll be fine. If we have a cold snap, I'll cover them with a towel. I have great confidence that spring is HERE! I think they'll all fatten up nicely. I plan to sell off all the duplicates this year, because I NEED the room in my GH...



The latifolia buds are SO close to popping open. I can't hardly wait. I've put off looking at photos just so I can be surprised. And, OMG, nicholsonii is just packed with budding peduncles! I count at least a dozen. Verticillata (plain and variegated) are also both budding like crazy.



I went ahead and potted up most of the macgillivrayii cuttings yesterday. I'm so excited to see how it does. More later! Back to watering!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home