Succulent Ramblings

I like to ramble on about my plants... and other things! My hope is to log the progress of plants and talk about my frustrations with others. So, tune in, turn on, or drop out (if you find it boring!)

Monday, December 30, 2013

I'm just popping in to record the kitties weights as of today.  I took them in to have their stitches removed from their surgeries (spay/neuter) and asked the vet's office to weigh them so I could see how they're coming along.  Spike is 7 lbs. 14 oz., and Cleo is only 5 lbs. 2 oz.  She's SO petite!  Almost 3 lbs. less than Spike.  But he's growing SO fast, it's almost like I can see a difference between morning and evening some days!  Seriously!  

I'm so glad to be past the winter solstice.  I won't say I can already feel the days getting longer exactly, but just knowing they surely are, even just a few minutes longer, makes me feel better.  But OMG it's been so outrageously COLD!  Ungodly, bitterly cold.  It sucks.  I wish it would warm up enough to at least snow.  If it was white, it would be a little prettier.  But brown and COLD is just miserable...

I have to do some watering.  I'll try to get back in the next couple days and do a bit of chat about the plants...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home