Succulent Ramblings

I like to ramble on about my plants... and other things! My hope is to log the progress of plants and talk about my frustrations with others. So, tune in, turn on, or drop out (if you find it boring!)

Thursday, June 06, 2013

A few notes... 

H. mitrata - what to do?  It has several leaves that have yellowed and dropped, but on the other hand, it's putting on nice new growth.  It seems to like its spot in the east window, so I don't think that's it.  Maybe it's just time to shed some of the old ones as it puts on new ones.  I don't think I'll fret about it just yet...

Two of my new Gardino plants are already starting to grow...  H. krohniana, the little one that used to be considered a form of lacunosa.  I love this little plant and can't wait for it to really start growing!  It reminds me of D. ruscifolia with its heart-shaped leaves, but the leaves are much more interesting - they're very "waffley", textured.  The other one that's growing is H. pusilla.  It's a little less interesting than krohniana, but still a very pretty little plant.  I'm not usually blessed with new growth quite this fast, so I'm enjoying it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home